Online Orders are accepted only from Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Also delivery in Containment Zone is not possible. Online Orders from other states are temporarily stopped due to long delay by courier to deliver the consignments. For details kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT PADDY SEEDER is one of the revolutionary equipment that changed the face of sowing paddy seeds in wetland field. Direct paddy drum seeder has eliminated the need of transplantation and hours of manual work which will literally break the back of the farmers involved in sowing the paddy seeds to the field. At one stretch with single...
DIRECT PADDY SEEDER is one of the revolutionary equipment that changed the face of sowing paddy seeds in wetland field. Direct paddy drum seeder has eliminated the need of transplantation and hours of manual work which will literally break the back of the farmers involved in sowing the paddy seeds to the field. At one stretch with single operator effort, it covers 8 rows of 20 cm row to row spacing at a time. Made up of plastic material, which makes it easy.
PARTS OF DRUM SEEDER:
1. The seed drum is hyperboloid shaped with 200 mm diameter. There are 8 number of seeding metering holes of 9 mm hole diameter. Baffles are provided inside the seed drum between the seed holes to ensure the uniform seed rate in operation as well as to ensure hill dropping of the seeds. Each seed drum has two rows of planting, and four drums are assembled to form eight rows of planting at single stretch.
2. Wheels are provided at both ends. These wheels are made up of plastic material to provide floating characteristics. Wheel diameter is 2 feet.
3. One square shaft, handle base and handle. Four seed drums are assemble together with the square shaft. The handle if meant to pull along.
1. Pudding should be well prepared and leveled.
2. Water should be drained out at least 24 hrs. before sowing to form hard slurrypan of the puddle soil.
3. At the time of sowing only paper thin of water should be maintained in the puddle field.
4. Only just sprouted seeds packed with gunny bag should be used.
5. Water should be flooded to the puddle field once in three days after sowing and drain out immediately. This practice should continue for 12 days. Thereafter depending upon the height of the seedlings water should be allowed to stand in the field.
1. Assemble the paddy seeder and tighten all the bolts & nuts.
2. Fill the drums with pre-germinated seeds. Remember only two-third of the drums are to be filled at a time.
3. Close the doors of the drums and lock.
4. Pull the seeder manually at a normal walking speed ( 1 Km/h) in the backward position as shown in the figure.
5. The wheel impression in the first pass will serve as a marker.
6. In the second pass the wheel should pass on the same wheel impression of the previous pass to maintain the row-to-row spacing of 20 cm.
7. Continue the seeding operation.
8. Occasionally watch the dropping of the seeds through the holes of the seeder.
9. Refill the drums when it reaches one fourth capacity.
10. Continue the seeding operation.
1. Labour cost is reduced drastically
2. Uniformity in seed sowing and plant population.
3. Continuous drilling of seeds is eliminated.
4. Reduction in seed rate and thinning cost.
5. Crop matures 7-10 days earlier than the transplanted paddy.
6. Light in weight and easy to handle.
7. An area of 1 hectare per day can be shown.
|Row to Row Spacing||20 cm|
|Number of Rows||8|
|Diameter of Wheel||60 cm|
|Shape of Seed Drum||Hyperboloid|
|Area of Coverage||One hectare per day|
|Seed Requirments||10 Kg per acre|
|Packing Box Size||66 x 66 x 36 cm|
|Machine Weight||10 Kg|
Name of the Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
0079 0200 000 2707 (15 digits)
IOBA 000 0079
IOBA INBB Q70